Friday, January 18, 2013

Inquiring Minds Want To Know...

Just a few questions for those who are inclined to have that little statist tyrant inside try to crawl out on occasion...

1) What is one's "fair share" of taxes?

2) What is the purpose of government?

3) What is the purpose of the 2nd Amendment?

4) Can you define an "assault weapon"?

5) Why won't you be intellectually honest and just admit that you want a disarmed populace?

6) Who are you to demand state intrusion into my food and my relationship with my doctor?

7) Why do you insist that what goes on in the bedroom is not my business but make it my responsibility to pay for devices and means to foster what goes on in said bedroom?

8) Can you promise me that when the inevitable swing comes and we have a real Right-Winger™ (No, George W. Bush was not one, you will never convince me of it) in the White House, you will not complain when he starts bypassing his Constitutional authority through executive orders, agencies, and czar posts and continues to infinitely detain American citizens without cause and authorizes drone strikes against Enemies of the People™ without Congressional consent?

On second thought, don't answer that - I already know what it is to that last one...

No comments:

Share...