Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Home Stretch...

I haven't blogged much lately, but to be honest, the past six weeks or so have been some of the busiest times I have ever encountered.  I thought preparing for the Harvest Bazaar was busy, but nothing like this.  Mostly that's because I was doing ten different things; the Bazaar at least had the advantage of being a singular event for which to prepare, even as tiring as it was.  

Retreats, Easter, our benefit dinner, Confirmation, Academic Awards Night, Knights of Columbus, Prom Season, It's Academic, you name it, and it has been done and prepped for over the past few weeks.  Thankfully, it's all coming to an end very soon, and we are entering the home stretch of the school year, in which I only have to be concerned with preparing the final exam and getting the students ready for it.  The school year ends on June 1, so we are not that far away.  I just wanted to thank God, family, and friends for helping me get through all these things.  It's very difficult to do it alone, but I wasn't alone by any stretch of the imagination.  

I also hope to get back into the swing of things otherwise - I haven't even been watching much baseball lately.  

For shame!

No comments:

Share...