Monday, February 13, 2012

Some More Blog Changes...

I have decided (with the consent of the Real Author™), that the share buttons needed an upgrade, especially since Google+ is now part of the equation.  Instead of having the Facebook 'share' and the Tweetmeme buttons, I used my ShareThis account and placed a 'Like' button, a Tweet button, and a Google+ button, along with the generic ShareThis 'Share' button.  The Real Author™ had expressed a desire that we reach out to more people, and I agreed, as I am wont to do, since he knows where I sleep.

That being said, while I am not in the business of driving traffic, I hope it is a more efficient way of sharing the material from this blog.  I don't like the default Blogger sharing tools, so third party was the way to go, and has always been, at least until Google/Blogger stops half-assing it with their sharing buttons.  

You can also subscribe to Lattanzi Land by email - either by clicking here, or by filling in the form in the upper right hand corner of this blog.  It will deliver any posts I make right to your inbox for consumption at your own leisure.

As always, your comments are welcome here, or by email.  I will discuss pretty much anything with anyone, and I don't shy from controversy - if half of my posts here are any indication.  Call me an idiot or call me right, I'll talk about it.  Have a great day, everyone!

 -- J.L.

No comments:

Share...