Thursday, January 19, 2012

An Interesting Little Thing...

I haven't done one of these little internet memes in the longest time, but since Nick has tagged me as the next in line for what is called the "Liebster Award", which apparently means I am beloved in some fashion (the  explanation can be found here - H/T to Nick) by Sir Nicholas.  Anyway, just wanted to thank Nick for this tagging and such - now on to the major parts of this...

Rules

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the Blogger (or Bloggers) who awarded you.
3. Answer the following questions, down below.
4. Pass the award out and recognize other Bloggers letting them know that you love them.

Now to the questions....
  • Favorite color: Blue, although I like Green and Black also.
  • Favorite animal: Cats, always.  Especially The Real Author
  • Favorite number: 36
  • Favorite drink: Coke (can't have anymore), Diet Pepsi, Royal Wedding (Crown Royal and RC Cola), and Yuengling.
  • Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, although Twitter does serve its purpose for me.
  • Passion? Baseball, Theology, Politics
  • Getting or giving presents? Giving.  Just as the Prayer of St. Francis says, "It is in giving that we receive" - never have truer words been spoken.
  • Favorite day: November 5th - for an incredibly perverse reason.
  • Favorite flower: Tulips.  Roses are too clich├ęd for my taste.
He is going to absolutely hate me for doing this, but I select Adam to be the next in the Liebster line.

No comments:

Share...