Sunday, October 2, 2011

NFL Picks - Week 4 Primetime Games

Prime time picks are in - I had a nice Sunday afternoon picking games, while Ryan faltered.  Looks like win or lose with these games, Ryan and I will be tied on Tuesday after four weeks.  I went 11-3 during the day and Ryan went 8-6 on the 'strength' of St. Louis, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland.  Enjoy the games!  -- J.L.

New York Jets at Baltimore (Sunday, 8:20 PM)

Ryan's Take: I have never believed in the New York Jets. I always thought they were a bit overrated because of Rex Ryan’s bravado. I think the Ravens are a good team, but still not good enough because they seem to struggle in the playoffs. I think this is a game in which the Ravens will control the clock with Ray Rice and their defense will harass Mark Sanchez all night. Baltimore wins this one.

Josh's Take: I am starting to feel silly picking the Jets to win the AFC East. However, am feeling totally vindicated so far picking the Ravens over the Steelers in the North. I just can't see the Jets stopping Ray Rice tonight. Baltimore wins the game, but they end up being losers ultimately, somehow.

Indianapolis at Tampa Bay (Monday, 8:30 PM)

Ryan's Take: I feel bad for the Colts. Their offense sucks and it just ruins the whole team. They are playing an overrated Tampa team that will continue to get praised after this game. Tampa Bay wins this game easily and I will have to continue hearing this crap about Tampa being good.

Josh's Take: Tampa Bay wins and walks all over Curtis Painter and the Colts' alleged offense. It won't be close. Book it.

No comments:

Share...