Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sheer Idiocy in L.A.

Los Angeles considering banning paper and plastic bags

I honestly don't know how else to describe this other than sheer idiocy.  Ok, so people like their reusable bags.  That's fine, they can have them.  They can also increase their risk of E-Coli and botulism if they desire as well.  I'll keep my plastic bags, thank you very much.

The irony always escapes many that plastic bags were introduced on the grounds of being more environmentally friendly than paper bags - because paper bags were being made from trees while plastic bags were made from recyclables.  Now both are made from recycled materials, and some want to eliminate both of those altogether.

Whatever happened to being pro-choice, anyway?  

Oh, right, never mind. Totally different subject, I forgot.  My bad.

No comments:

Share...