Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yes, Please Take Them All!!

Reading Taranto's Best of the Web column on WSJ, I stumbled upon this, from Yahoo's 'Contributor Network', which, by the way, sounds like a ripoff of sorts of the HuffPo - free labor and all that, but I digress. Anyway, the headline says:

Would a PETA-Sponsored Vegan Mars Colony Be Viable?

They are hoping that private investor Elon Musk of SpaceX will help them realize this dream.  I hope he helps them realize this dream.  The Earth will be much better off if these people go to another world to establish a vegan colony.  Let's make it happen!  If Mr. Musk decides that this is indeed a viable option, I will even contribute money to this cause, just so I (and many others) can continue to devour tasty animals at my leisure and delight.  I am prepared to contribute...

FIVE DOLLARS!

Oh wait, is that too cheap?  Ok, ok.  After a change of heart, I am prepared to contribute...

TEN DOLLARS!

No more than that, though; I need money for Popeye's, McDonald's, Wawa, Shoppers, and Giant.

PETA wants to go to Mars?  Let them go.  They want this.  I want this.  We can build on this!

No comments:

Share...