Friday, February 12, 2010

On PETA

There is probably not a group or organization that pisses me off more than People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, otherwise known as PETA. Between their scare-mongering, guilt-tripping, and production of complete nonsense, there are a lot of things that would and should bother most people.

Before anyone gets upset with me, I am not going after vegetarianism and veganism. Those are personal choices that people make in regard to their food consumption and I have no problem with it. Unless....said people decide that they are going to make it their holy crusade to tell me why I am eeeeeeevil for eating meat. Then I say: shut up, that's too f*cking bad, and pass me another cheeseburger, some fried veal, and a plate of buffalo wings. Want me to leave you alone to your decisions of food consumption? Fine, then please extend to me the same courtesy. Thank you.

End of digression.

I get bothered because groups like PETA put more value on the life of animals than they do on the lives of people. Bambi doesn't deserve to die, but they will throw their lot behind groups like Planned Parenthood, whose goal is to try and procure as many abortions as possible. There's a twisted sense of values in this instance. So I will finish my rant right here...

I got some chicken cooking in the microwave. I guess I need to go eat my 'Holocaust on a Plate'.

1 comment:

peta sucks said...

People Eating Tasty Animals: Pathetic Egotistical Tyrants for Animals since 1980

Share...