Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Fellow 'Mer-landers'...

We have gotten about 7 or 8 inches of snow today. We were told by the so-called 'experts' that we would see only about 2 inches between Baltimore and Washington. Obviously, they were wrong, and there is only one person to blame...

George W. Bush!

Let me be perfectly clear, the weather we have here today is in no way my fault. I have inherited this mess from the previous administration, but make no mistake, I have hope that all of this will change, so that people will be able to go to work on Monday. The opposition has been obstructing us for too long and as 'Mer-landers' we need to stand up and say no to the evil special interests that have been dominating our weather for too long and demand that we have sunshine and warmer temperatures so that the children will have a better environment.

No comments:

Share...