Sunday, November 22, 2009

No Live Blog Tonight

I have decided not to live-blog the game between the Eagles and the Bears tonight. Mostly because I am a wimp and am not sure whether I will be able to stay awake for the entirety of the game. Use the comment thread on this post to say anything about the game. I may update this post occasionally to say something about the game. Enjoy.

UPDATE #1 - I am truly concerned with the Eagles, and I wonder if they will even win tonight. Ergo, I will refrain from actually predicting the final score. Oh what the hell - Eagles 17, Bears 9. Don't know why I keep torturing myself. Maybe it's just because I am a fan. Here comes Faith Hill right now!

UPDATE #2 - It's halftime and this game SUUUUUUCCCCKSSSS. Eagles 10, Bears, 9.

UPDATE #3 - This game makes me want to snoooooze. Night all.

2 comments:

RoCkDaReD38 said...

laaaaaaaaaaaame!!!!!!!

Joshua Lattanzi said...

Sorry. Will definitely have one next Sunday for Eagles-Redskins.

Share...