Sunday, September 27, 2009

Despondency in DC

So the Redskins lost to the lowly Detroit Lions, owners of a 19 game losing streak and the only team in NFL history to go 0-16? No sweat. I have the solution -

FIRE JIM ZORN!!!

Actually, I am only calling for that because I desperately want the entertainment on early morning sports talk radio (ESPN 980 "in HD" - whatever the hell that means) and since the Skins are really the only sports team people care about around here, the callers will be even more irate than normal. Hell, they were irate last week, and the Redskins WON! So I look forward to listening to Andy Pollin and Kevin Sheehan (whose voice is so annoying) talk about the sh*t sandwich the Redskins forced their paying customers to eat. I know they won't let me down!

No comments:

Share...